Monday, May 7, 2012

Prayer

Hey everyone! I would love it if all of you could pray for me to graduate from high school this year. I am graduating this June 15 and I just want to get high school over with. I have this Quest presentation that I have to present on the 23 or 24 or this month that's called a Quest testimony. I am really nervous and I want to pass it. So I would really appreciate it if all of you could pray for me to pass it and do a really great job. I also have to create my powerpoint presentation for it and it's due this Thursday. And also ask the Lord that He will help me pass my adult school classes and that whatever happens I will still praise Him and give Him the glory for what He deserves. Knowing that life is not about me but all about Him and that nothing is out of His control. And that He uses the bad in my life to create even better good for me. God is good all the time. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment