Sunday, May 20, 2012

5/20/12

I always anticipate Sunday's. A day and a bunch of free time to spend it with my brothers and sisters in Christ and worship with them. It's always such a blessing. Well today me and my friend Robert passed out copies of the book One thing you can't do in Heaven by evangelist Mark Cahill to mostly everyone in my Church youth group. Me and Robert were very excited even though we did not pass them out yet! So after the worship and the message today by David which is one of the pastor's at my Church building, me and my Christian friend Robert passed out the books and surprisingly most of my youth group wanted them. People kept asking the both of us for one. I was so happy to give them out! I also met a friend of my good friend Austin and his name was Clarence. Afterwards me Austin, Curtis (Austin's brother), Robert, and my other friend Brent went out to eat lunch along with Austin and Curtis's dad Sunny. I enjoyed that as well. Then later on we returned to our Church building and I had my Christian friend Jen pray for me since I asked her to and she did. Then after that I had my friend Austin pray for me as well in private in a room that we worship in together. He prayed for me and I prayed for him as well since he asked me to. And then we worshiped the Lord right after. It was just so awesome! Inviting the Lord to the room so we can sing our praises to Him since He is our great and awesome and indescribable God. Amen. Then as I was driving home I noticed a women who was holding a sign that said "I'm homeless, please help." And it was the same women that I have seen twice in a row already and I saw her a third time today! But I just kept driving, I knew that something just didn't feel right and so I turned around. And I absolutely knew it was the Holy Spirit guiding me. So I parked at the nearest parking lot, got out of my car and got a Mark Cahill tract booklet and walked over to her. I had money in my pocket that was change from buying lunch earlier this afternoon. So I approached her and gave her the money to bless her and I gave her the tract booklet as well. She was thankful and told me God Bless you. Then I asked her if I could pray for her and she said "sure." Her name was Sherie (don't know if I spelled that correctly), but I prayed that the Lord would bless her with a home and provide for her knowing that He will take of her as He does with all of us. She was very thankful and told her to have a good afternoon. Please pray for Sherie and ask the Lord to provide her with a home since she is homeless, please do. I cared enough about that women's soul to give her money, a tract booklet and offered to pray for her. And I have passed by her twice, but the Lord is so faithful and gave me another chance to approach her again. God is definitely good all the time! Amen! Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment