Saturday, May 5, 2012

5/4/12

Yesterday was just absolutely beautiful. I was supposed to go and watch the avengers movie with my Christian friends from my Church youth group. And then right after go back to my friends house Austin to have a sleepover. I told my dad the plan on Thursday but he didn't approve of it and it was only because he met my friend Austin once. And he didn't mean my other friends as well, he told me to invite them to my house which I knew was a good idea. So then then before all of that earlier in the week I called my friend Perry, which was someone I met at Taco Bell with my other Christian friends and his wife Mariela, and kids. I asked him if I could come over on Friday night and he told me that I could and that he would love to have me over. So then I texted my friend Joyce and asked her if she would like to tag along with me. She told me that she was nervous but then said to her that Jesus is with her, which is absolutely true. Later I picked her up and I drove us to Milpitas and we walked over to Perry and Mariela's house. They greeted us happily when we entered their abode (house) and we were introduced to everyone else. Then after prayer we started worship and sang songs like here I am to worship and two more that I don't remember haha. Then afterwards we prayed and started the book of Genesis on chapter 16 which was the story of Hagar and Ishmael. It was a very interesting and informational study. After we studied we had prayer with everyone requested what they wanted to be prayed for. We had wonderful prayer and it definitely was a pure and holy blessing. After that it was just fellowship and I was sharing my witnessing stories with Perry and he really enjoyed them. I also spent time talking with my friend Joyce and she thanked me for bringing me over and gave me a hug to show her appreciation. I also said goodbye to a college student named Lin whom I met, and gave her a hug as well. I also said goodbye to her mother that I also met. I also met a guy named Warren earlier on yesterday night and his wife that I don't know her name haha. Then later on Joyce told me that it felt like the time to leave, so me and her said goodbye to everyone else. We gave everyone a hug and they were just so filled with Joy and it made me feel like I was really home in Heaven. Perry and Mariela made me feel like I was in a real family. It was just a huge blessing and awesome. Then me and my friend Joyce left and as we were walking by to my car I asked her if I could pray for her and she agreed. Then when we arrived at her house I was going to pray for her outside but she told me it was too cold so we just prayed in the back seat of my car. So I put my right arm around her and started praying for my good friend Joyce. After she put her arms around me and mine around her and gave her a hug and just held her for a few seconds. Then afterwards I said bye to her and left the house. God is so good. After what I thought was a disappointment since I couldn't go and watch the avengers with my Christian friends and sleepover at my friends Austin's house, turned out to be one of the greatest nights of my life yesterday night. I could just feel the Holy Spirit just raging within me during the time before I got there when I was there and after I left. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment