Friday, April 6, 2012

4/5/12

On April 5th, which was yesterday I was in my advisory class just doing what I do, listening to my music and my advisory class had a substitute for my advisory teacher Mrs. Zimmerman. I had a Mark Cahill tract booklet, so I decided to give one to the sub once the bell had rung. Eventually the bell rang and I walked up to the sub Mr. Adams (that's his name) and said "Mr. Adam's, did you get one of these?" He said no and then asked what it was and I told him that it was a booklet that talked about what happens after you die, is there a God, is the bible a true book. And then he was interested and took the booklet from my hand and he thanked me for it. Then afterwards he had something to give me, and it was two smiley face stickers. He gave them to me and told me to keep it up and was smiling back to me. Later on during lunch time I went to my old English teacher's class to do some TA work and then I left to the courtyard. I talked with a student who hangs out there named Brandon and I asked him about what he thought about the Mark Cahill tract booklet I gave him. He told me it was good, but he also said that he doesn't believe in God. I talked to him about the reality of Hell and Brandon did not take it lightly. He thought it was funny, but it wasn't at all. Please pray for Brandon and asked the Lord to open his eyes to the shortness of life and how short it is compared with eternity. Please. Praise the Lord for this day!!! I plant the seed and God gives the increase! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment