Friday, April 20, 2012

4/20/12

A very, very hot day today, but it was a fantastic day nonetheless haha. Just the usual day, but the only thing that I am concerned about right now is getting all of my Quest work turned in. I MUST in all Quest related work by this Friday or else I DON'T GRADUATE. PERIOD. I'm getting really nervous, but I have mostly everything turned in. But if I don't get everything in, NOT GOOD. So please pray that the Lord will help me turn everything in and that I will graduate from High School. Please do. The rest of the day went well, and during lunch I was just exiting from my Sophomore English teacher's class to come back to another room since he wasn't there. I was planning on doing TA work like I always do, but he was not there when I was present in the room. So I went back to my Freshmen Spanish teacher and hung out with him and my friend who is mostly in that class during lunch. Then I left and as I was walking away, this girl who is madly in love with me named Madison came toward my direction. She approached me and I just gave her a hug and me and her both held each other in our arms (sounds kinda romantic here haha) and she just looked me in the eyes and told me that we should hang out sometime. And that we should go out to lunch. I agreed and smiled as I said bye to her and then I left. I went to the courtyard and then I talked with my friends whom I explained a great analogy to, and then transferred to the spiritual part of it. It really made sense to them. Then I just befriended everyone as always and was friendly as well. Then tonight during raize with my Church youth group, we were doing a discussion with questions from our pastor. It was really interesting, as we talked about different tv shows, movies etc. I also made a new friend! His name is Israel (pretty cool huh? haha). What an awesome guy and a blessing to just meet him. We prayed for each other when me and him were in a group and I even shared my two stories about me sharing Jesus with people. It was just awesome. What a fantastic brother in Christ. I am excitedly looking forward to hanging out with Israel sometime in the future and we can even go and share the gospel sometime together and have lunch! Wow! God is just sooo good. So good, I can't even understand Him. Praise the Lord for tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment