Sunday, April 1, 2012

4/1/12

Today was no April fools joke at all! Today was in fact another blessed day with my favorite believers and followers of Jesus (well most of them, except my friend Brent who was not here today haha). I woke up late as always to go to my Church building in the morning, and arrived there late and saw my friend Brian and also Andy who were just waiting for him. I met Austin in the morning as well then went upstairs to listen to one of our pastors speak, which was a nice message as usual. Then I met a new friend and his name was John. He is a currently an enrolled at UC Davis and we were just chatting about apartments and school. Then he left and I chatted with other people. Later on, I met my friend  Curtis and we decided to go to Taco Bell for lunch. So me and Curtis, and his dad who drove us there, went to Taco Bell and my friends Austin, Brian and Andy met us there about a few minutes after we got there. We were eating lunch and talking about various things then me and my bro Austin took out our bibles and started reading sharing verses and talking about it. Then all of a sudden a lady says "praise the Lord!" and we both turn and look to our right and a woman was there. She was telling us how it was very good for us to be reading the Word of God and she said God Bless you and praise the Lord again. Let me tell you that was an awesome feeling for the both of us. Then her husband who was named Perry that we met, came and he started talking to us about the bible and about Jesus return to earth and about the signs of the end that all of us found interesting. We had a very nice talk and then I shared with Mariela, (that was the woman who said praise the Lord), about the book one thing you can't do in Heaven. She told me she heard of the author, but never read the book. Then me and my friends talked with Perry more, and then I asked Mariela (Perry's wife) if I could have their number so we could contact them. She happily agreed and told us that they have a fellowship this upcoming Friday at 7 if I remember correctly, near the Great Mall or at the Great Mall. And their house is literally across from Dave and Busters from what they told us. And before all of this happened, after I ate my food I decided to get a Mark Cahill tract booklet and walk over to this guy to give it to him. I asked him "did you get one of these?" He told me that he didn't and I told him that it talks about what happens after you die, is there a God, the truth of the bible. And he told me thanks and I asked him what his name was and he told me his name was Richard. Then I introduced myself as well and told him to apply what he read and really think about it. Then after we left Taco Bell I left with my friend good friend Austin back to our Church building to have some worship together. It was so awesome!!! It was such a blessed time today to meet Perry and Mariela and also to give a tract booklet to that lost soul just standing in line. God is to be glorified today!!! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment