Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4/10/12

Yesterday on Tuesday I spent a nice afternoon with my friend Victoria talking, reading the bible and talking about Jesus. We first went to the Mcdonalds in downtown Milpitas and hung out there. I took out my bible and was looking at a passage from the book of Acts and from the book of proverbs. I also showed her my Mark Cahill evangelism materials that I had in my hand and she enjoyed the book one thing you can't do in Heaven and the booklets. I asked her if she wanted a copy of the book and she said she would. Then afterwards we left and I drove to show her my Church building. Then I parked the car and we just sat and talked about Junior Prom and Senior Ball, etc. I finally had enough guts to ask my friend Victoria out on a date, but she declined and said that she promised her aunt that she would not date. She did not want to disrespect her and I respected her decision to respect her aunt. We talked a little bit more about relationships and then afterward I asked Victoria where she wanted to and she told me Jack in the Box because she likes the hamburgers haha. So I drove to a Jack in the box near my house on Mission and we ate there and talked more. Then afterward I drove her back to her house and then I gave her a hug, then she walked home. I want to train up warriors for Jesus Christ and the book one thing you can't do in Heaven will assist them in bringing the greatest news ever proclaimed to a lost world, JESUS. Let the Lord use you to do great things as He has done through me. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment