Monday, September 7, 2015

Hello my brothers and sisters! I have some news that I would like to share with you all. Me and my "girlfriend" "broke up" and we are no longer in a "relationship." The reason why I put quotation marks on those words is because I wasn't really in a relationship. I didn't consider it a relationship because we did not meet in person. Sure we did Skype, but it's just not the same. And also another important reason was that she lived in the Philippines. She lived very far from me. And even if she were to come to the U.S. I would need to fly to the Philippines to visit her family. And that would cause complications with my family and myself as well. I would have to transfer so many flights just to get there. And just one flight there is expensive. Something just didn't feel right about this "relationship." So please pray for our sister in Christ who lives in the Philippines. It just was not going to work between me and her. She feels sad and please pray that the Lord would bring her comfort and love. The only one that can provide us with true everlasting love is Jesus Christ and there is nothing better Him. There is no man, woman that can love us more than Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. He loves us more than anything and we owe Him full worship and adoration. Pray that Jesus will put me into into the right relationship for His glory and His timing. It's not about us, it's about Him. Amen. Thank you all for your prayers and for reading my blog posts. I love you all and God bless! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment