Monday, September 21, 2015

Hello everyone! I would like all of you to please pray for a family called the Horsley's (horse-lees). They are moving from Florida to Missouri and they could sure use your prayers. Pray for a smooth and safe transition and also for the Lord's blessings upon them. I'm going to miss them but Jesus has great plans for them so please lift them up in prayer. Thank you so much everyone and God bless you all! :) 

P.S. I will also be uploading vlogs soon. And if you don't know what a vlog is, it's a recorded video of yourself talking about your daily life and routines. It's a lot of fun and I encourage you to do so if you haven't already. I will also be posting videos on my YouTube channel soon, so feel free to check those out. Again thank you all for your prayers and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment