Friday, July 18, 2014

Witnessing story 7/18/14. Please pray for those seeds I planted today for the Lord's glory my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord!!!

I went job hunting today but more importantly I went to share the gospel!!! It was awesome!!! The first place I went to was Panera Bread. As I came into the area I noticed two young looking people (physically because I don't know how spiritually old they are meaning they could die at anytime and walk off into eternity at anytime). I walk up to them and said "hey how you doing?" they said good. I told them that I was working on a project and asked if they could help me out so they awkwardly agreed. I asked the both of them the question "when you die, what do you think is on the other side? What do you think is out there when you walk out of here?" The guy Cory said nothing and Michelle said she believes in Heaven. Cory shared what he believed and Michelle looked at me and said "can I ask you a question?" I said sure, so she asked me "what do you believe?" That's a great question. So I told her that I believed in Heaven and Hell and God gave us a standard to determine where we will spend where in what place. I explained to them the Ten Commandments and Cory was a tad impatient and was asking me where I was going with what I was saying. So I explained to them the gospel and what Jesus did for them. I tried to explain in better detail but Cory stopped me and didn't want to hear anymore. So I thanked them and gave them gospel tracts and wished them a good day. As I was walking over to Panera I noticed two older women advertising their company. I saw a dog as well and it was a Chihuahua mix. It was very cute. I said hello to the women and asked one of them named Cindy, what they were doing. They are part of an animal adoption company that finds home for homeless animals. Afterwards I gave both of the ladies tracts and walked on. After I came out of Panera I gave a gospel tract to a man outside and blessed him. I told him Jesus said it's more blessed to give than to receive and walked away. As I stopped somewhere a distance off I looked back and the employee was reading the gospel tract intently! Praise the Lord!!! After I walked back to the two ladies and talked to Cindy. I found out that she is a born-again believer in Jesus! I got to pray for her as well as her son and son in law that are not saved. Please pray for them. What a awesome divine appointment that I met Cindy! I came back to a guy I gave a gospel tract to and got into a conversation with him. Diego said he didn't know what happened when he died. I talked with him since he was waiting for a ride. And I didn't have enough time to go into the gospel with him in detail, but I did share a little bit of it with him. I was disappointed but I got a gospel tract into his hand. I told him that there is a free book he can order on the back about eternity. He shook my hand and thanked me. I also gave a gospel tract to a waitress cleaning up outside and she was also reading it intently as well! My job is to plant seeds. I can't save anybody, that is the Lord's job as He draws the person away from their sin. I'm just called to be obedient and faithful by letting the Lord use me. Afterward I drove over to a local bowling alley called Strikes to go witnessing. I saw a gentleman standing outside and I knew that if I got rejected by him, I would still win because I can't lose any time I share my faith. So I walked up to him and got into a short conversation. The man told me he was into Wicca. I tried to get more out of him but he didn't feel comfortable talking about it. I got rejected and that is OK. My actions were done to glorify the Lord and He blesses my faithfulness. So I gave him a gospel tract and told him about the free book on the back. He said thank you and I walked inside. I talked with the women inside named Helen about my job and she told me that she would help me. I gave her a tract too. As I was walking to the Arcade, I gave a tract to a man using a small atm machine. I gave it to him and he happily took it. He shook my hand while introducing himself to me. His name is Mark. Afterward I came up to Mark and said goodbye, he told me that he still has the card in his pocket and told me he would check out the website. I told him the book is free and he didn't have to pay anything at all. Who wouldn't get a free book?! haha. I got rejected a few times today but that didn't stop me from sharing Jesus Christ and passing out tracts. Now that I know I can't lose every time I share my faith, I keep pressing even if I get rejected. Whether I plant a seed, the person accepts Christ, or I get rejected all, are winning situations. "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you." John 15:18 Pray for the seeds planted my brothers and sisters! God bless you all my friends and know how much the Lord loves you that He died for your sins and rose again from the dead!!! Hallelujah...All glory to Jesus, not to me. He used me for His glory and the Holy Spirit was active today. Amen. Romans 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment