Friday, July 25, 2014

There is no such thing as a sinners prayer in the bible.

You find sinners like us in the bible who have repented of their sins and believed on the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. The believers in the bible never repeated a prayer. They just called out to the Lord in repentance and faith and He saved them! I thought I was saved before too because I repeated a sinners prayer. But I was never truly saved. It was when I truly repented of my sins and believed on Jesus Christ alone and my sins were washed away by His blood. Once you have repent of your sin, you don't want to come back to it. You have a desire to not sin anymore. Of course that does not mean we are perfect, but we are forgiven by Jesus. The only difference is that we have a desire not to sin anymore. Just call out to the Lord to save you and He will! He will begin to transform you from the inside out. "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:23  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9 I love you all my brothers and sisters and God bless you! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment