Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for two lost souls I shared the gospel with yesterday. My friend took me to this presentation event for his company. Mostly everyone there are entrepreneurs and are dressed formally in business suits. The only reason I was there was to share the gospel with lost souls that need Jesus Christ. While I was there, I could hear other people talking about worldly things like their business and other stuff. I could not pay attention to it because I knew it didn't matter. I remember I met this guy named Stephen. Stephen and I talked for a little bit and then we separated. After I shared some spiritual stuff with him he came up to me and said "you got my curious about those things." I don't remember his exact words, so I just paraphrased. But he he was curious and wanted to talk more. I asked Stephen what he thought was out there after he died and he told me that we are all energy and we become one with the Universe. He said that once we die, our energy enters into the Universe and we become "united" with it. I respected his belief and then I shared with him what I believed. I shared the gospel with him. I told him about our sinful condition and how we can't get ride of our sins because all of us have sinned. I then shared about our Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross for his sins, mine and the worlds and that He shed His blood on the cross to wash away all of our sin. Then He rose from the dead!!! I also shared with Stephen the Ten Commandments and how all of us are guilty of lying, stealing, being angry with someone and blaspheming the name of God. He told me that he would be guilty on Judgement Day. I asked him if that would be Heaven or Hell. He told me Hell and then I asked him if that concerned him about going there. He told me no but then I told him that it is a place of burning and fire. I said "Stephen the only reason I share this with all of you is because I care about your soul and where your soul will spend eternity." He told me thank you and we stopped talking. Later in the evening after the presentation ended, I gave Stephen a gospel tract. As I was leaving I saw Stephen really into the comic book tract. And at the door I met a guy named David and gave him a gospel tract. He took it happily and said thank you. Please pray for Stephen and David my brothers and sisters. I knew the Lord led me to Stephen who was the right person for me to talk with and share His Son with. God is good! Pray for his soul and David as well. What a divine appointment! I love you all my brothers and sisters and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment