Thursday, February 27, 2014

Charles Spurgeon

"I believe that many Christians are cold and uncomfortable because they are doing nothing for their Lord; but if they actively served him; their blood would begin to circulate spiritually, and it would be well with them." I agree and this is true. We have a lot Christians say "Oh I'm a Christian! I believe in Jesus, He is so awesome, I pray and read my bible." But are you serving Him? Are you going out and witnessing to the lost and passing out tracts. Will you go and bless the homeless and share Jesus with them? You see my friends, the Lord just wants you to be faithful to Him. He doesn't want you to be perfect and does not expect it. All we can do is be faithful with what we have and share the gospel with everyone we can. Serve the Lord with all you're heart. Don't be lukewarm, go and tell a lost person about what Jesus has done for them. Pray for divine appointments and that the Lord will put them in front of you. God is good and He always is! He is faithful no matter what! Amen! God bless you my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment