Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Jesus loves these people

Jesus loves those that the world hates. The world looks at them and laughs and ignores them. But Jesus looks at them and says "they are my creation, my precious son and daughter that I made in my image. I love them and they are precious in my sight." Jesus loves those homeless people so much that He died for them. He didn't die for the rich, the poor, the average, the ugly, better looking, He died for the whole world. He died for the worlds sins so that everyone, no matter who they are can come into a relationship with God through His Son Jesus Christ. We can now be reconciled to God, and return to our Heavenly Father. Christ's blood can literally wash away our sins. And then Jesus rose from the dead!!! He did it for these homeless people, for you, me and everyone else who ever lived, is living and will live. He created everything. Go and share the gospel with homeless people wherever they are and love them the way Jesus loves us. He showed His love to everyone while He was here on earth. Pray for them my brothers and sisters and go show them how much the Lord loves them. I love you all and God bless! Praise Jesus!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment