Thursday, January 30, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I would love it if all of you could pray for an employee that I work with at my job. His name is Justin and I gave him a Gospel tract the other day. Even though I hesitated a little to give it to him, I finally did when I left the building. Please pray for his soul and that the Lord would draw him so he can repent of his sins and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of his sins. I care a lot about his soul, please pray for him so he can be saved. Please my brothers and sisters. Pray for him. The Lord is good and His power is great! I have no doubt that Jesus can do a great work with the seed I planted in his heart. I love you all and God bless my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment