Monday, December 2, 2013

The Church's main priority

Do you want to know the Church's main priority is? The Church is responsible for saving souls. The Church is a company that saves souls. We are responsible to go out of our comfort zones and tell people about Jesus and what He did for them. We must share the Gospel in love with those around us. As long as you are preaching the Gospel and getting it out there. It doesn't matter if it's giving out a Gospel tract, open air preaching, one on one, as long as the Gospel gets out. I give out Gospel tracts all the time and I leave them everywhere too so then I give lost people a surprise. Whenever I head back to the same place where I left the tract, I always see it gone. And it makes me so happy knowing a lost soul picked it up and read it. Whether they accepted or rejected the Gospel, all I care about is that I warned them with the biblical Gospel and what Christ has done for them on the cross. The Lord is using me to be faithful to Him always. Pray He would use you as well. God bless you my brothers and sisters, please pray for a great soul harvest! Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment