Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I left a tract this evening in a bathroom at a Taco Bell. Please pray for the lost soul that picked up that Gospel tract, and that the Gospel would be planted in that person's heart. Pray the Lord would work through that person's heart and that the Holy Spirit would convict that person of their sin so they can repent and turn to Jesus to save their soul. My job is just to be a faithful servant. Their is nothing special about me, the Lord see's us as precious souls in His eyes that He wants to be with and spend His eternal time forever and ever on the New Heavens and New Earth. Pray for this person's soul my Church family. Their soul matters to the Most High God the Lord Jesus Christ!!! Praise the Lord!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment