Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for a lost soul tonight named Mitch whom I gave a booklet to read tonight about Jesus. Pray that he would read it and that a good seed would be planted in his heart and that he would come to know Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. He told me that he is from Washington and that he was in my city working on installing some electronic equipment in the Taco Bell that I go to. Please pray the Lord would work through his heart so he can realize his sin, repent of it and confess that Jesus can wash him clean of sin and that he believes in his heart that God raised Him from the dead so he can be saved. I don't know when he can die, and I don't know if he could get into a car accident and get killed. So please pray for his soul and that the Lord would work through his heart. God bless you my brothers and sisters and praise the Lord!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment