Friday, October 5, 2012

Before my eyes

As I was driving home with my family friend in my car after I have picked him up after school, we stopped at an intersection. As we were waiting, suddenly two cars collide right into each other in a huge crash! I was just stunned when I saw this. I wanted to get out of my car and do something, but the light was about to turn green soon. I thought to myself how fast our lives can end that they can end so quickly. The question is when? I have never witnessed a live head on collision between two vehicles before. I have seen it online, but never in front of my eyes. There was a little girl involved in the accident, but she was not injured. No one that I saw was injured at all. I don't know if there were any major injuries, but there were no major injuries I am sure about that. There was a green truck and a white SUV that were the main course of the accident. Life can go by so fast just like it says in the James 4:13-14. Read that part of Scripture and let it soak into your mind about how are lives are like vapors. We need to start sharing the Lord Jesus Christ with all these lost people before they die and burn in Hell for all of eternity. I don't want that happening to anybody, and neither should you. We should be out there passing tracts out to lost people and telling them about the Lord Jesus Christ. Praise Him!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment