Tuesday, September 4, 2012

9/4/12

Today was just another typical day of day at college. I finally bought my parking permit! I learned some more improve games in my theatre class and in English class we did a little vocabulary bingo activity. Today was the last day that my dad was staying here in California before I had to take him to the San Jose International airport earlier this evening. As I was leaving and came behind this car, what I saw on the back of it just stunned me. On this car on the license plate read "God is awesome." And I saw a decoration on the car that said "Jesus loves you" with a smiley face. I saw other stickers representing these people's belief in the Lord Jesus Christ. That absolutely touched my heart. I knew the Lord sent that to me to show me that I am loved and to encourage me to keep the faith. It was just amazing. God is so good and what He does is just wow. Praise the Lord!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment