Monday, March 12, 2012

Me and my Christian bro Anthony chatting it up about Jesus and witnessing!!! :D Please scroll down to see the conversation. Ignore the mixed emotions, I don't know why the sad face is there, because you know I put the smiley! haha :)

o ic
well thats really cool
im happy today too lol
finally got to share with my closest friend

Nice! How did that go?

pretty good
for me it was just pulling myself to do it
since its normally harder to talk to closer friends
for me at least
lol

Yeah for sure. The greatest thing is that you are being obedient and bearing fruit just like what Jesus said in John 15:1-17
You are bearing fruit that will last Anthony. Eternal fruit.

even though he said he was an athiest, he is really different than most athiests. he said he just doesn't know much about God so he can't make much judgement about it, but his brother became a Christian last year, so he said he might convert too. then i led into telling him bout the gospel and all
and he said he'll consider it

Wow.
God is good and He definitely used you for sure Anthony.
Praise the Lord!!!

definitely!

There is a reason for rejoicing because you planted a seed!

i remember two years ago praying for him, and then finding out last year that his brother became a Christian while at berkeley was surpising
then i was just pushing myself to tell him as well
lol relief that i finally got myself to do it

Yeah for sure. And God got you through. Thank Him for that!


Wow.
What a story.
Cool story bro. LOL
I just had to say that. hahaha

loll
haha good one

Thanks haha
I am going to make a video now of me introducing Mark Cahill's most popular book one thing and his two best booklets, one second after you and the second greatest lie ever told.
I will still be online, the video I am going to make is short that I am going to post on my blog.

9:48pm
alrite well i gotta go prepare some for the killer 3 essays tmw lol
ttyl man!

ttyl bro!
Nice story by the way!
Chat Conversation End

No comments:

Post a Comment