Saturday, April 9, 2016

Witnessing stories! Pray for the seeds the Lord used me to plant today for His glory. Thank you and God bless you my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!!! :)

Earlier today after I played ultimate frisbee, I went to a baptism at a community pool. Which was awesome! Afterward, me and a few other people from my young adult Christian group decided to go to Chick-Fil-A at the mall. After eating my delicious meal, I went witnessing around the mall. I left a tract in the restroom and saw a man standing near a wall. So I struck up a conversation with Pedro and we started talking. He told me he is Catholic and we chatted and eventually two women came and so I engaged with them as well! I gave them tracts after witnessing and saw a man holding his 3-year old son. How do I know this? Because I asked the man named Alex and his son Zeniah. (I don't know how to spell his name lol) I gave the man Alex a tract and I saw his son take it and hold it! That 3 year old must be hungry for Jesus at a young age! Awesome! I tried talking to one guy named Jacob, but it seemed like he was in a rush so I gave him a tract and he took off. And then I talked to a man named Pascal and had a nice chat with him. But I won't forget this one man that the Lord led me to. It was a member of the U.S. military sitting alone. I enjoy talking with the military because a lot of them have close or near encounters with death. And it's usually on their mind. And I also like to thank them for their service in the military. I sat down next to Dixon and struck up a conversation. I thanked him for his service first and then asked him about where he was going for duty and he said Africa. I asked him what part and he said it's classified, so I couldn't know haha. He told me that he is a believer in Jesus Christ and that he shares his faith in Jesus whenever he can! Praise the Lord!!! I got to encourage him to keep fighting the good fight of faith and to keep it up. He was a nice guy to talk to to. And later I stopped two ladies in the mall (it's a lot of fun my brothers and sisters, try it sometime) to to talk to them. They were not 100% sure they were going to Heaven so I let them know about repenting of their sins and trusting Jesus. What a great day of witnessing today and I thank the Lord for using me to be bold for Him! Thank you Lord for all those soften hearts and leading me to the right people to talk with! Amen!!! Romans 1:16. smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment