Sunday, December 6, 2015

Prayers!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I'm sorry that I have not blogged for days. I have souls for you guys to pray for. Please pray for a homeless man that I gave a gospel tract to. His name is Nicolas and I care about his soul. I also blessed him with $5 to help him out. But next time I will buy a snack and give him or another homeless person that shows up the snack. Also pray for two souls that I shared Jesus with named Jeff and Chase. Jeff believes there is nothing when you die and Chase believes there is Heaven. I gave Jeff a gospel tract. I also gave a tract to a man walking his dog. This evening I went to the bowling alley and gave a tract to a man who was with his girlfriend. I also put a tract in the restroom. Pray for all of the seeds that I planted tonight for the glory of Jesus Christ! Thank you my brothers and sisters! And God bless you all! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment