Friday, December 18, 2015

First date

Hello everyone! If you all didn't know, I went on my first date earlier this evening. The date went well but the woman I was dating just wanted to be friends. I am OK with that. Why? Because I have the greatest relationship with the greatest Father in the Universe. His name is Jesus Christ. He loves us and never will stop loving us. No earthly relationship can satisfy us. Only our relationship with our Lord, Saviour, God, Father, Jesus Christ. He is worthy of all of our worship! I also shared the gospel tonight and it was awesome!!! Please pray for the seeds the Lord used me to plant tonight. All done in Jesus's name! Praise the Lord my brothers and sisters! :) I love you all and God bless! 

P.S. Please pray for me because I want to stay focused on Jesus and Him alone. We are all going through problems and situations in life my friends. Know that you are not alone. We are all in this together. Trust Jesus. He is the only one who can transform and change your life. Blessings. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment