Saturday, January 31, 2015

More open-air preaching!!!

Here is what happened earlier tonight. Enjoy! And please pray for the seeds I have sown and for the two police officers that told me to stop. Thank you all so much and God bless every single one of you! :) 

I open-air preached again tonight and it was a lot of fun. I had a few positive reactions from people that were professed believers. I had one amen and one guy said "good work." It was all going well until two police officers came my way. One of them said to me "either you can move on, or we can move on." I politely agreed to leave and I shook the officer's hand and said God bless you and walked away. Praise the Lord for little persecution!!! grin emoticon After that I walked back to the Boomers parking where my car was and I open-air preached in front of these teenagers sitting on benches. They were mocking me as they were talking but I kept going for Jesus. One of them said that he couldn't hear me so I walked closer to them. I said hello and starting sharing the gospel with them the best I could. I opened up my Bible to show them the words of God, not my words, but His. One of them Nick, was a Catholic and was all ears. The others didn't care and one of them was blowing smoke in my face. I took Nick through the Scripture to show him what the Bible says about our sinful lives and how to believe on Jesus. I did the best I could, but eventually I got interrupted by a sheriff. He didn't persecute me, but he was talking with the other teenagers. I couldn't focus, so I shook Nick's hands and told him to look up John 3:16 and Romans 10:9 online for the KJV Bible. Pray for all of the seeds planted for the glory of God in the name of His Son Jesus Christ! Glory to Jesus!!! "Blessed (ARE) they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when (MEN) shall revile you, and persecute (YOU), and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great (IS) your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." Matthew 5:10-12 (KJV) Amen, I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL. ROMANS 1:16 smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment