Wednesday, January 28, 2015

If you love Jesus Christ, you will obey Him

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:21 (KJV) 

"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me." John 14:23-24 (KJV)

"If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." John 15:10 (KJV)

"Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you." John 15:14 (KJV)

"And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also to walk, even as he walked." 1 John 2:3-6 (KJV)





No comments:

Post a Comment