Saturday, December 6, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for three souls because I gave them tracts. I had only two gospel tracts with me but they can share it with that one soul. Pray the Lord would work through their hearts so they can repent and believe upon Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins. Also pray for my good friend Gwen whom I sent a gospel tract to. I wrote her a letter and on the back I wrote the gospel to her. I love her a lot and care about her soul. Please pray the Lord would do a mighty work in her life so she can be saved. I don't know those three people's beliefs but I think one of them is Muslim. Pray for all three of them and for the Lord to work through them so they can be saved for all eternity. Thank you for the prayers my friend and God bless you all! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment