Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for three souls I gave gospel tracts to today. I gave my first two tracts to a boy and girl walking towards me. I told them about the link on the piece of paper where they can order a free book. The girl said to me "I know John 3:16." I strongly encouraged her to order the book because of all the frequent deaths that are happening all over the world. She said to me "yeah I feel ya." I gave my third tract to a man named Donald inside a sports bar today. Please pray for his soul and for him to order the book, read the book, and then make a decision for himself. Our job is to warn people my brothers and sisters. It's their job what they want to do with the warning that we gave them. They have a choice to make whether to believe on Jesus Christ or reject him completely. Pray for these three souls I gave tracts to and for them to order the book and read it. Thank you my friends and God bless you all! Praise the Lord!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment