Friday, November 28, 2014

Jesus Christ is Lord over Black Friday

Black Friday was a great day to share the gospel! I didn't do as much witnessing today as I should or would have, but I did go out earlier tonight and pass out tracts! I had a lot of fun and it was great planting seeds with the lost. A few seeds planted in the Lord's eyes is a lot in His eyes. All you have to do is be faithful and obedient to Him and I did that tonight. It's so much fun to share the gospel and bless someone my brothers and sisters. Isn't it sad that after a day of giving thanks, we go out and buy things the next day that don't matter? The Bible says the things of the world will pass away, but the person who does the will of God abides forever. 

"And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever." 1 John 2:17 

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23 

God bless you all my brothers and sisters and keep your focus on Jesus and the Bible. The days are getting spiritually dark here on earth and He is coming soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment