Friday, November 29, 2013

Hello!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I am sorry that I could not blog to you the past couple the days. I hope all of you had a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks of course, but the bible says to give thanks every day. We need to give thanks to God through our Lord Jesus Christ because He gave us everything, even His own life on the cross for our sins. I want to thank all of you who are faithfully following or checking my blog whenever you can. As promised, I can't blog every day because their are other things that keep me busy or I simply don't have time. But please be assured I will be updating my blog whenever I can. I love you all so much and a big thank you to those who are checking and reading my blogs whenever you get a chance. God bless you all and praise the Lord!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment