Monday, November 25, 2013

God is always faithful

Tonight I went to go out and get dinner. Before I went into the restaurant, I decided to go and bless this man who was with his daughter. I walked up to him and said hi and then gave him a Gospel tract for him and his daughter to read. I then left to these homeless people that were sitting a little distance off. They were happy to see me and they were familiar because I have seen them in the past. The one woman I noticed was Selena from a few weeks back. I blessed her and another man named David with all of my money that I had and gave them two Gospel tracts for them to enjoy. The woman gave me a hug and then I asked if I could pray for both of them. They both agreed and so I grabbed both of their hands, one hand on each side of my right and left. I prayed the Lord would bless them with money and a home to live in. I prayed that the Lord would provide for them because He is good and always will be. It was such a blessing to bless them and I will definitely do it again. It was so much fun and the best part of it all was that the Gospel got out and it's the greatest gift out there. Their is nothing better than the Gospel because they will have true living water that will never end. The true living water is Jesus Christ who died for their sins and shed His blood to wash away every single sin that they have ever committed. Then He rose from the dead three days later. Please pray for the souls of Selena, David and Joe. Please pray my brothers and sisters that the Holy Spirit would convict them of their sin so they can repent and believe the Gospel. I am asking you this my brothers and sisters from the bottom of my heart. They need Jesus, and so did we before we were all lost. I love them so much but the Lord's love for them is something that we can't understand. I love you all my brothers and sisters and keep preaching the Gospel to lost sinners that are in need of Christ's forgiveness! God bless you all and praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment