Friday, November 9, 2012

11/9/12

I had a very productive day today. First of all after breakfast (I had Lucky Charms, those are delicious), I left to my college to go and do some work for my English lab that I had to do. It was a lot of work but it was definitely worth the effort I put in. After that I went to the men's bathroom to go and place three chick gospel tracts in there. It's so fun to do, because it gives people a surprise! Then I went home to wash my car, then after to go and pick up my family friend from school. What a great day that I got to glorify the Lord in what I did. Such a blessing and an awesome experience and feeling! Colossians 3:23-24, 1 Corinthians 10:31 I also got youth groups tonight! Praise the Lord!!! His Love, Grace and Mercy never ends, hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment