Saturday, July 7, 2012

7/7/12

This afternoon today I needed to get gas for my car, so after I dropped off my stepbrother Emmanuel to his friends house I drove over and put gas in my car. After I did that, I drove back home and hung out for a bit and got prepared to leave to go visit my good friend Austin. He told me that when I arrive at our Church building, that I need to ring the door bell so he can let me in. As I was walking towards the main entrance, people that are part of my Church youth group and their dad were coming out and he just held the door open for me and I walked inside. What was interesting is that I arrived right at the exact time as they came out, God is good! I came inside and greeted my friend Justin who was also part of my youth group and then I greeted my other friend Jen, and we just chatted for a bit. Then afterward I went to this room where my friend Austin was at and he was excited to see me and we greeted each other. We talked for a bit before doing some worship, and the worship hit me pretty hard and I was almost in tears when we were singing this one song. I was thinking about how great God's love is for us and how we have sinned against Him, and that we are not "good enough" to go to Heaven. But that God would send His Son the Lord Jesus Christ, to save us from our sin and grant us the gift of eternal life in Heaven that we don't deserve at all. And I was just so thankful for the blood of Jesus Christ that washes away all of my sin so that I am forgiven of it once I repent of my sins and put my trust in Him. After worship, we head out to one of my favorite all-time restaurants Sizzling Stone. It's a Korean bbq restaurant and the style of choosing your food is just the same as Chipotle and Subway. Austin told me that he would pay for the both of us since he told me it was on him. I could not go last Sunday since I was in San Diego for my older bro's wedding. He promised what he said he would do on that Sunday when we were supposed to meet. So after we had lunch today and talked about various things, we went to get some pearl milk tea, (which I love by the way). Then after that, we left and I told Austin that we'll meet again tomorrow for Church as well as Connect (Connect is a bible study that the college students and older people have together). God is good and He will continue to be good regardless of whatever else we do down here on earth. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment