Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Witnessing Golfland 11/5/11

Today was a great time at witnessing at Golfland. I met my friend Ray and we talked a while about various topics and then later on I met a guy named Craig. I saw him playing DDR which is really popular fast paced dancing genre video game and he was just sweating a ton! But afterwards later he rested on a bench and we talked and talked about things then I said "Craig, can I ask you an interesting question?" He said that I could ask him anything. Then I asked "when you die, what do you think is on the other side, what do you think is out there after we walk out of here?" He just was thinking and thinking and then we talked about it more and more. And then I walked him through the Ten Commandments, and he admitted the sins that he committed. But what surprised me was when I got to the sixth Commandment which was murder he admitted that he did kill someone! I asked who it was that he killed and he told me it was a robber that came into his house. He said he had a gun stored in his house and shot him in the chest then directly in the head. I was shocked when he told me that and I asked him if he was serious and he said yeah. Then I was sharing about Jesus miracles what He said and done then finally the Cross where His blood was spilled for our sins and as I was sharing all of this with him he told me that he was skeptical about all of it. And then I talked about repentance and he wanted more information so then he asked me "how do you repent?" Then I explained more and he understood. He was skeptical about the whole talk about Jesus, the Cross and everything else but I could see in his eyes that he wanted to change. But then after I had to get going so I said bye to Craig and left. God is faithful even when you don't realize it! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment