Friday, November 25, 2011

Second chance

Well today I decided to give it a second shot at Wal-Mart after I failed the first time I was there. I knew that God would lead to the right people if I continued to be faithful and that's exactly what happened. I went in to see who the Lord had put there for me to talk to. As I came through the entrance I noticed a Blimpie restaurant on my left. I walked in and noticed a guy who was just sitting by himself and I approached him and said "hey how you doing sir. Can you help me out I'm working on a project?" He just said "don't bother me and I responded "have a great day" and walked away. That guy didn't want to talk with me and I knew that I got rejected instantly. Then I noticed an elderly woman near me and I walked up to her and asked her the question "if you died tonight are you 100% assured you would go to Heaven?" She said yes and then I said to her how she knew that to be true. Then she said "because I believe in God" I was happy and then I said God Bless you and walked away. I walked around to see who the Lord had put in my path and when I entered the movie section of the store I noticed a girl who looked like a teenager standing looking at some books. I approached her and asked "excuse me can you help me out I'm working on a project?" She asked me what kind and I said "well I am asking people the question if you died tonight are you 100% assured you would go to Heaven?" She said "no" and I asked her how she knew that to be true and she replied "I don't know." Then I shared with her about Heaven and how it's a place of no more pain, suffering, or tears and how great it is. Then I shared with her the gift of Jesus Blood shed on the Cross for her sins and that it's a gift that she can accept. Her name is Natalia and I said to her "the only reason I share this with you is because I care about your soul and where you are going when you die. And I hope that means something to you." She smiled and then at the end of the conversation she told me she had to leave. She said to me "it was nice talking to you" then she left. Next I was walking down the aisle when I noticed a man by himself that looked philipino. I approached him and said "hey how you doing sir" he said "good" I asked "can you help me out, I'm working on a project?" I don't remember what he said. But I asked him the question if you died tonight are you 100% assured you would go to Heaven? He said I don't know. I noticed him wearing a Cross necklace the usual ones Catholics wear and asked him "why do you wear that necklace? He said because it looks good. Then I said "did you know someone died on that Cross for you 2,000 years ago?" He said "no". I said "do you know who Jesus is?" He said yes. (That's a surprise, if he knew Jesus then how could he not know His significant death on the Cross for the worlds sins? Very interesting.) Then I shared with him what the Blood of Jesus Christ can do for him then I gave him a tract and left. That's my story of what happened twice at Wal-Mart again. Jesus is full of second chances. Praise Him for His unfailing faithfulness!!! Amen!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I LOVE second chances too! And 3rd, 4th, and 70 times 7. God is so gracious!

    ReplyDelete