Friday, August 5, 2011

Thank you Jesus

I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for everything. For my life, my breath, the day and for the wonderful things he has done for me. Yesterday I had a very nice time with my family in California celebrating my birthday at a pizza restaurant. I also got a phone for my birthday yesterday and thanked him for it. Then today I was a little nervous for my driving test, but I pulled through and the driving instructor told me I did an excellent job, which surprised me a lot. She told me that she had never seen someone drive so great and use their turn signals so well. :) But out of everything I have, whether it's the cellphone, or the license, and everything else, I give the Lord Jesus Christ all  the glory. He is the one who provided my cellphone and license. He is the one who sacrificed everything upon that Cross for us. I now realize that out of all the things I have, none of it matters. Because I know that Christ's unfailing love wins us all. Thank you Jesus. Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment