Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Maze day witnessing 8/23/11

Ahh, the smell of new school year starting. Maze day was today where everybody was waiting expectantly for the arrival of their new schedule and their class id. For me it was just another day to praise God and give Him glory for what He is doing and also most importantly to share His love with people. Everyone was friendly and was happy because of the excitement going on from all senior enthusiasm. As for me I was happy and joyful because God's joy is certainly contagious for whoever consumes it. I was happily browsing around to different clubs held in an area near the cafeteria. And as always I greet people with the Joy of the Lord that is so powerful it can bring a smile to a sad or mad face. Later after going to the vice principal for getting a schedule change, a woman who I saw before was calling me to ride a plastic mechanically operated surfboard located in the middle of a blue inflatable. She persuaded me so greatly, I gave in and rode the board which was fun, but not as fun as standing in the presence of the Lamb of the God while singing glorious praises to Him. Then afterward the people who operated the machine, I approached them and struck up a conversation. Their names were Dallas and Eli that looked like they were twenty something year old employees at City Beach. Then I told them "can I ask you both an interesting question?" They said "go for it" I asked "when you die what do you think is on the other side? What do you think is out there after you die?" They both looked at each other and started talking about it themselves! The one young woman Dallas told me she believed in reincarnation and we talked about a little. Then I shared with her the truth about the crucified Lord Jesus Christ and she just nodded and nodded. Then eventually they both had to clean up since maze day was virtually over. Then I told her to check out a book which is a really excellent resource for non-believers which is one heartbeat away by mark cahill. Then I met two other guys who were just standing and chatting. I walked up to them and said "hey guys how are you doing?" They said "good" and just started a conversation like asking them about their grade etc. Then I said "can I ask you guys an interesting question?" They said "ok" then I asked them "when you die, what do you think is on the other side?" Their names were both kart and rodrick. And as I was witnessing to them rodrick believed in reincarnation, or was hoping for it. And the other guy kart talked about saying that we could be in a dream. Not reality, but a dream that we are living out. Then I shared the truth of the Lord Jesus Christ with them. And I told kart to check out a book. But I will eventually share with roderick. I'm still praising the Lord and still giving Him glory because He is still good, and is still using people to share the Gospel. Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment