Sunday, April 24, 2011

The love of my life

The love of my life is someone who is always by my side. The one who says "Ill never leave you, or forsake you." And He is always with me. No matter what happens He is always there for me. Even if nobody else is there to help me or loves me enough to stand up up for me, I have a Savior who sacrificed His own life for me and that gift of eternal life He wanted to give me was wide open. You want to know what is love? Love is when a person gives you a gift in which you can not pay yourself. Something that is so precious you just can't wait to recieve it. Like a Christmas present just waiting for you under the tree. When Jesus says to me "Come my precious child, I love you dearly. Come to me and I will take care of you. I am all you need. I created you and made you a wonderful creation before I spoke the world into being. So do not be afraid of anything, including your future for I am in control. When you leave this world, I will bring you with me to Heaven and you will see My Face, and you will have an explosion of Joy and happiness that is indescribably beautiful. For I am your rock in whom you take refuge." 2 Samuel 22:3 The love of my life is Jesus Christ and I am absolutely in love with Him forever. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment