Sunday, July 12, 2015

The gospels

Hello my brothers and sisters. When you read through the gospels, you are reading powerful words. Why? Because you are reading through the words of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Most High God who is also God in the flesh. He is the Word that became flesh that came down from Heaven to die for our sins and rose again the third day! If you want to know the true biblical Jesus and who He says He is, then read the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. The Jesus you read about in the four gospels is the true biblical Jesus. Not the Jesus that Muslims and Hindus talk about, or the Jesus Mormons, Jehovah's witnesses and Catholics talk about. No, He is Jesus the Christ, the Son of the living God who is the bread that came down from Heaven to give everlasting life to the world to all those who believe in Him. So open up your KJV Bible and read through the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You will find out who the real Jesus is and how He can save you from your sins. And He is risen!!!

"Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness." John 12:44-46

No comments:

Post a Comment