Sunday, May 3, 2015

11/3/15

Sunday service this morning was great! I had a great time worshipping the Lord in word and in silence. I also took communion too. I took the Biblical communion, not the false catholic communion roman catholics do. After the service I drove to Chipotle to eat lunch and it was good. I gave tracts to two men at the restaurant. Please pray for their salvation. Me and my dad played pool table and I lost lol. I then dropped my dad home and returned to the bowling alley because I wanted to play in the arcade. After I was done, I came back home. But you know what my brothers and sisters? The temporary things of the world can't buy you happiness. They can't bring you true joy like Jesus Christ does. When you are out there blessing another human being, sharing the gospel with someone and praying for someone, that's a joy that the world can't bring. I was out Saturday night passing out tracts and I gave a $25 gift card with a tract to an employee. I told her what the Bible says about giving and she looked at me and said "I really needed this tonight, thank you." It made me happy and smile to know the Lord used use to bless someone else. It's a great feeling, I tell you my friends. Keep being bold and stand up for Jesus Christ anyone way you can before He comes back to take us home! I love you all and God bless! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment