Saturday, April 25, 2015

Prayers!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I need urgent prayers because tonight I went out to open-air preach the gospel and it was a lot of fun! I stood outside a building and read the Bible out loud to people coming in and coming out. Pray for everyone that heard the Word of God tonight and for them to repent and believe on Jesus Christ. A group of people were standing to my left and were listening as I read the Bible. They were very encouraged and said things to me that encouraged me! One of them said to me "keep doing what you doing!" And a man named Nick encouraged me. I asked if he could pray for me and he did! Then all of a sudden more people came and put their hands on me and started praying! What an encouragement! Praise the Lord!!! Please pray for blessing upon them that prayed for me and encouraged me. Later on a security officer came up to me and told me to leave. I talked with him for a little and found out he is a Muslim. He does not believe in Jesus. We had a short conversation back and forth. He told me "I'm not a Christian and I will never be one." I don't know his name, but please pray for his soul. Satan has a good hold on him. I don't want him to burn in Hell forever. Please, please, please pray for everyone tonight my brothers and sisters. Including the people that prayed for me and that security officer. Our prayers our powerful. Thank you all so much. I love you all and God bless you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment