Thursday, February 14, 2013

2/14/13

Happy Valentines Day to all of my brother's and sister's around the world!!! I love you all so much and I thank you with all my heart for reading and enjoying my blog posts and sharing it with others. I feel very blessed and extremely humbled for sharing my stories with all of you. I called today Single's Awareness Day as a joke haha. But in reality, today is really Savior's Awareness Day (what my good Christian buddy mentioned) where we recognize the great love of our Savior and what He did for us. He loves us way more than we do by sacrificing Himself on the Cross for our sins and taking all that for us. "This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." 1 John 4:10 That is what love is and what it is all about. What Jesus did for us on the Cross is incredible and we should be very thankful for that every day. Today I place a gospel tract on a chair in a hallway where I was waiting for my class. The person that the Lord knew I wanted to witness to, discovered the tract and started reading it. I already knew him from my class since I was friendly and started talking to him. His name is Daniel. Then I finally had the boldness and said "Daniel, can I ask you an interesting question?" He said yes then I asked him "when you die, what do you think is on the other side? What do you think happens after you die?" He told me that he believes there is something positive or something good out there. He knew there was something but did not know what. He also told me that he had a friend of his die just recently and then I asked him where his friend is. He told me that he is in a better place. Remember, most people will die and go to Hell forever. But then Daniel told me that he knew where he grandmother was, and that she is also in a good place. As we walked inside and sat down. I shared with Daniel sin, the Cross, blood of Jesus, repentance, etc. and then I looked at Daniel in his face and said "Daniel, the only reason I share all of this with you is because I care about your soul and where you will spend eternity. I don't want you to go to Hell when you die. If I didn't care about you, I would have never told you all this stuff. But I love you and do care about you." The rest of the class was calm, except for a few people that were asking the professor some questions. After the class was over, Daniel shook my hand and said thank you. Then I told him to keep thinking about all this stuff that I told him. He said that he will. God softened his heart and God knew that I wanted to share the gospel with Daniel and I did. Mission accomplished. I have done what I did, but I know that the Lord will water that planted seed that I placed in Daniel's life. Please pray for Daniel's soul and that I would see him in Heaven one day. His soul as well as everyone else's is so precious. God is good and let His great Name be praised forever and ever! Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment