Sunday, December 16, 2012

12/16/12

I woke up at 6:45 this morning because I had to practice for my Christmas skit this morning. Our skit was about the life of the Lord Jesus Christ. I had to to say that the skit went really well and the audience enjoyed it a lot. You better believe I was tired today haha. People from our sister Church building which is Crosspoint Church of Silicon Valley, (except their's is in another city), came over to visit our Church building. I greeted and introduced myself to them. It's always a joy to meet new brothers and sister for sure. I was hanging out with them a lot and one of them that I met named Steve, invited me to get a drink with him and his friends. One of my new friends gave me money to pay for a drink, which was really nice of him. After we left back to our building and hung out more. There was a basketball game happening later at my Church building, but I could not stay because I had to go home. Tomorrow I am leaving to Florida to visit family there. Please pray for me my brothers and sisters because I get really tense and nervous about being in the airport and going to different gates and finding my gate for sure. I get scared about missing my flight. Please pray that the Lord would give me comfort and peace as well as Him watching over me and protecting me. Also pray for a safe flight all the way to Florida. I am making one stop in Chicago, then from there to Ft. Lauder dale, Florida. I get worried because of this, but pray that the Lord would be with me every step of the way. Thank you so much. God bless all of you and praise the Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment