Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Heaven thinking

I always think about going home. About going to the place where I truly belong. With my Savior and God Jesus Christ. As us sinful human beings we always think that the place we are living here is our home, it's not. Yes, Earth is the place God created for us to inhabit and live upon, but this "home" has been brought down by the curse of sin and everything around us is evil and we heart our loving Savior by breaking His Commandments and by that we are undeserving of Heaven. The REAL home we will be going to is the New Heavens (the Universe) and New Earth that God will create. They will both be like our present Universe and Earth, but magnificently upgraded, and it will be Heaven (our true home). And the New Jerusalem, (the huge city down below) will be like super duper awesome and more spectacular than any other city we have been to, wow!!! We can't earn Heaven by our own efforts by God's grace and mercy we can go to a beautiful place called Heaven. "He saved us not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy." Titus 3:5 I think about Heaven some of the time but when I do I explode with Joy thinking about how awesome this place will be!!! No more pain, suffering, death, tears, sadness, or anything negative there. Heaven will be perfect and so will we! Not as in like God, but as in our bodies will be beautiful and perfect but seeing our Lord Jesus face to face, that will be an experience unlike any other!!! I always imagine what it will be like to see our God face to face with our own eyes in person. I can only imagine. I can't wait to go home. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment